At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
The way the world connects is changing and we are striving to shape this way.
To launch and push our new business model 3D-Printing Services we are looking for a highly motivated and collaborative Partner Manager with founder mentality!
If partner and relationship management are already part of your professional reality, if you are familiar with the 3D-Printing market landscape and can build on an existing network in the industry, you are our ideal candidate.
Together with a small, agile and self-organized team, you will develop, implement, rollout and later on operate and expand our 3D-Printing Service. You will be responsible for acquisition, setup, management and operation of partnerships and networks with the suppliers for our 3D-Printing Service. You observe market and technology trends and convert them into new business opportunities.
You report directly to the Head of New Business Models.
- Develop, manage and grow our partner network of 3D-Printing Print Providers
- Foster alliances with potential new types of industry partners to improve and expand our service
- Setup of working routines and processes with our partners (e.g. certification)
- Collaborate with the sales team to help create and drive new revenues
- Provide timely and accurate reporting and forecasting of partner activities
- Monitoring of market trends, derivation of business opportunities and integration into product/ business model development
- Manage workshops and project work phases in order to identify relevant problems and approaches to solutions, active internal and external communication
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and business acumen, enthusiasm for getting things done in a small start-up like team
- Demonstrated experience in a partner management or supplier relationship management role, knowledge of the 3D-Printing market landscape, technology and trends
- Successfully completed university degree (Bachelor, Master or PhD) in Business Administration, Engineering or related field
- Good understanding of how systems and applications integrate with business processes and operations
- Being resourceful, taking charge and holding others as well as yourself accountable
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, with an ability to multitask in a busy environment with multiple contacts
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as well as excellent English, both written and spoken
Partner Manager - 3D-Printing (*)
Essen, Frankfurt (Main), Hesse, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Type of Contract:
Partner Manager - 3D-Printing (*) Benefits
Fascinating national and international projects and tasks such as sports and events logistics, trade fair logistics or special transports enrich the work environment.
Our modern office complex offers room for innovative working.
As a team, we can achieve the best for our customers, employees (m/f/d) and the global community therefore a pleasant working atmosphere is very important to us.